I grew up playing on an Atari 2600 with my dad in the late 70's Then I spent most of my high school years drawing and playing around with art programs on the computer. I went into college desiring to become a 3d animator and graduated with a BFA in animation from SCAD but over the past few years I've learned that I prefer the interactive side of gaming. The future of gaming is really exciting and I desire to make beautiful and fun experiences for a long time to email@example.com 717-422-7750
EMPLOYMENT HISTORYEnvironment Artist
April 2009 – Feb. 2012
KizStudios, Charleston, SC
- Low poly modelling, UVing, and texturing of props and assets from concept art.
- Hand painting texture maps and developed modular sets for environments.
- Responsible for lighting and FX.
- Texturing, lighting, and rendering for cinematic webisodes.
March 2008 – October 2008
Signal, Charlotte, NC
- Responsible for modeling, lighting, texturing, and rendering for broadcast.
- Helped create and implement CG pipeline.
- Contributed in successful creative problem solving and technical troubleshooting.
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA
BFA Animation w/ Technical Direction Focus
References are available upon request.